Friday, November 19, 2010

Another Game Day is in the history books

Today we hosted Board Game Day for our homeschool group.  As usual, the boys were all outside playing, the older girls did a board game, the moms did a board game, and the little kids dumped out all the tubs of toys.  Oh well, I am not changing the name!  It is basically our version of a late-autumn Park Day - only we get to stay inside and be warm!  We had around 40 people, lots of snacks, and a good time was had by all!

To be able to fellowship (socialization!) on a Friday afternoon, and still be home in time to have dinner ready -this is truly a benefit of the flexible lifestyle that comes with homeschooling.  I would not trade it for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love-love-love comments! If anything I've said touches you or makes you think in any way, please let me know. I check for comments frequently through the day.