Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Two in one morning - I am borrowing this theme from The Upward Call. I have also seen it on other blogs, so I am not sure where it originates, but I like it!

Thankful for a great time of fellowship last night.  Had singing, praise, prayer, and a really good teaching from Proverbs 7 and 8.  I love our church, and especially love the small groups we have.  You really get a chance to know people by regularly attending these groups.

I am thankful that the Lord was gracious to me, He saved me from my sins.  Christ hung on the cross for MY sins - and no matter what my past was, or whose fault anything was, or what I did - it is forgiven.  He save me despite what I was, and lifted me up out of the cesspool.  Hallelujah!!

Thankful for a full day at home, to get some much-needed housework done before a super-busy weekend.  Disappointed that a lunch plan for today had to be cancelled. Thankful, though, to have the time open because now I am going to be able to watch a friends' children for her while she goes to the doctor.

Thankful for another day here to serve the Lord, to enjoy my family, to love my husband.....you get the picture!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love-love-love comments! If anything I've said touches you or makes you think in any way, please let me know. I check for comments frequently through the day.