Monday, August 27, 2012

From Another's Journal

This is a link to Bob Jenning's Journal.  Bob Jennings is a pastor from the northwestern part of Missouri.  My husband and I have had the privelege of hearing him preach twice at our our Grace Camp Meetings.  He has been battling pancreatic cancer for the last few years, and it looks like his time here is almost over, and his new life with Christ forever is about to begin.  Please read his journal.  You can also find many of his sermons at SermonAudio.com, just search by his name.  You will be blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my. The strength this fine man exhibits, is beyond my comprehension. I am thankful you shared because my faith always seems quite wobbly. I may have to bookmark his journal and keep reading.

    ReplyDelete

I love-love-love comments! If anything I've said touches you or makes you think in any way, please let me know. I check for comments frequently through the day.