Monday, January 16, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading this week?

I finished The Importance of Being Seven last week, and also read The Blind Side by Michael Lewis.  I will give complete reviews in my monthly round-up, but one got two stars and the other got four.

This week I continue with Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban as a read aloud with the older boys, and the younger boys and I finished Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (four stars) and started Stuart Little.  I am also reading a short ebook, True Christian Motherhood by June Fuentes and I started Don't Waste Your Life by John Piper last night.  Don't Waste Your Life is one of my "goal" books for this year.

A lot of variety there - and what are YOU reading???

1 comment:

  1. I finished The Awakening and The Magician's Nephew. I just started The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton and I'm still reading Domestic Violets by someone. I'm also beginning an in depth research project of the Harlem Renaissance - Zora Neale Hurston and Langston Hughes.

    ReplyDelete

I love-love-love comments! If anything I've said touches you or makes you think in any way, please let me know. I check for comments frequently through the day.